After my body shut down on me and they found that little bump on one of my ovaries, the questions of life came full frontal. I broke off my dead end relationship, I didn’t want to mislead the guy with affection that I could not afford anymore. I also started taking more comfortable dumps at work. I should not feel bad for a normal bowel movement.
I still have vomit in my hair,
my insides are still fucked up.
The hospital band around my wrist, indicate the events that happened yesterday are true.
I’m still not sure how I should feel,
I’m still not sure what’s going to happen next.
I’m just hoping this will pass,
and I won’t have to be cut open soon.
The Pete Holmes Show!
And since this question popped up at such an opportune moment, I’ll just plug this in— It comes back on tonight! Feb. 24 on TBS at midnight!
I feel like I spend a lot of my life waiting,
Waiting in traffic
Waiting for late friends to arrive to dinner
Just fucking waiting,
I don’t usually do these, but since it’s from you and I miss you lots!
1. I just found out I really enjoy fresh raspberries.
2. I just went to my first production meeting for the show I work on.
3. I really dislike clubbing and/or going out dancing.
4. I have a lot of anxiety— much more than a normal human should have about things.
5. I really like juicing, I just wish it wasn’t such a chore to clean the juicer.